Details about Daniela Liliana Hincu
Access statistics for papers by Daniela Liliana Hincu.
Last updated 2012-03-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- MODELLING THE URBAN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT BY USING FUZZY SETS
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, 2011, 6, (2), 88-103
- The Positioning of Universities in Collaborative Models as Clusters in a Knowledge Based Economy
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2011, 13, (30), 555-564
- USING MARKOV CHAIN ANALYSIS TO ASSESS THE CONVERGENCE TRENDS IN THE EMPLOYED POPULATION IN ROMANIAN URBAN AREAS
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, 2011, 6, (4), 33-44
- Financial Instrument for the Environment – LIFE+
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2010, X, (1), 1560-1563
- POTENTIAL OF RURAL TOURISM IN ROMANIA
Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, 2010, 10, (10), 28-31 View citations (1)
- Project cost analysis under risk
Economia. Seria Management, 2010, 13, (2), 495-503
- The composite indicators used in assessing innovation at national level
Economia. Seria Management, 2010, 13, (2), 521-531
- INTERDEPENDENCY BETWEEN SIMULATION MODEL DEVELOPMENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, 2009, 4, (10), 75-85 View citations (2)
- The effectiveness of using intangible assets in order to decrease the costs of R & D for innovative SMEs for a research institute (INFOSIT)
Economia. Seria Management, 2009, 12, (1 Special), 93-97
- The role of technological transfer in the societies based on knowledge economy
Economia. Seria Management, 2009, 12, (2), 145-153
- FINANCING OF NEW BUSINESS IDEAS IN SMALL ENTERPRISES
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 11(528)(supplement), (11(528)(supplement)), 335-340
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.