Details about Karin Hoisl
Access statistics for papers by Karin Hoisl.
Last updated 2014-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Overcoming localization of knowledge: The role of professional service firms
ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology
- Tracing Mobile Inventors – The Causality between Inventor Mobility and Inventor Productivity
Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (2007)
- Analysing European and International Patent Citations: A Set of EPO Patent Database Building Blocks
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (42)
- Does mobility increase the productivity of inventors?
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2009, 34, (2), 212-225 View citations (21)
- Patent validation at the country level--The role of fees and translation costs
Research Policy, 2009, 38, (9), 1423-1437 View citations (36)
- Institutionalized incentives for ingenuity--Patent value and the German Employees' Inventions Act
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (8), 1143-1162 View citations (40)
- Inventors and invention processes in Europe: Results from the PatVal-EU survey
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (8), 1107-1127 View citations (112)
- Tracing mobile inventors--The causality between inventor mobility and inventor productivity
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (5), 619-636 View citations (81)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.