Details about Wai-Yip Alex Ho
Access statistics for papers by Wai-Yip Alex Ho.
Last updated 2014-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do economies stall? The international evidence
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (1)
- Does US GDP stall?
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (2)
- A Target-Zone Model with Two Types of Assets
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research View citations (2)
- An Analytical Framework for the Hong Kong Dollar Exchange Rate Dynamics under Strong Capital Inflows
Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Financial Spillover to Asian and Latin American Markets in Global Financial Turmoil
Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority View citations (10)
- Liquidity Crunch in Late 2008: High-Frequency Differentials between Forward-Implied Funding Costs and Money Market Rates
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
- A Structural Investigation into the Price and Wage Dynamics in Hong Kong
Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority View citations (2)
- On the sustainability of currency boards: Evidence from Argentina and Hong Kong
IMFS Working Paper Series, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS) View citations (9)
- The long-run output-inflation trade-off in the presence of menu costs
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- Examining the role of risk aversion in calculating the welfare cost of consumption fluctuations
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (9), 801-806
- Consumption Fluctuations and Welfare: Evidence from China
World Development, 2010, 38, (9), 1315-1327 View citations (4)
- Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion in Asian markets in global financial turmoil
Applied Financial Economics, 2010, 20, (4), 345-354 View citations (31)
- The long-run output-inflation trade-off with menu costs
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2008, 19, (3), 261-273 View citations (1)
- The real effects of inflation in continuous versus discrete time sticky price models
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2007, 28, (6), 633-638 View citations (2)
- Shock size, asymmetries, and state dependent pricing
Economics Letters, 2006, 90, (3), 440-445 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.