Details about Dániel Homolya
Access statistics for papers by Dániel Homolya.
Last updated 2017-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risks of the indebtedness of the Hungarian local government sector from a financial stability point of view
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Analysis of Operational Risk of Banks - Catastrophe Modelling
Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest
- Risk Management Approaches and Bank Size
Financial and Economic Review, 2016, 15, (2), 114–128
- Limit setting practices of banks in Hungary: Focus on counterparty limits
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2013, 8, (3), 49-60 View citations (1)
- Developments in the costs of external funds of the Hungarian banking sector
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2011, 6, (3), 61-69 View citations (2)
- Operational risk and its relationship with institution size in the Hungarian banking sector
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2011, 6, (2), 7-17
- Risks of the indebtedness of the local government sector from the point of view of financial stability
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2011, 6, (3), 7-14 View citations (2)
- Backtesting the efficiency of MNB’s Lending Survey
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2009, 4, (1), 6-14
- The impact of the capital requirements for operational risk in the Hungarian banking system
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2009, 4, (2), 6-13 View citations (1)
- Lending to local governments: Risks and behaviour of Hungarian banks
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2008, 3, (2), 20-29 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.