Details about Indrit Hoxha
Access statistics for papers by Indrit Hoxha.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in 2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2009) View citations (16)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2009) View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2013)
- Hot and cold seasons in Texas housing markets
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 2020, 14, (2), 317-332
- An international study of the response of corporate payout policy
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2019, 15, (3), 335-349
- Corporate payout smoothing: A variance decomposition approach
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2016, 35, (C), 1-13 View citations (8)
- Rain or shine: Happiness and risk-taking
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2015, 57, (C), 1-10 View citations (4)
- The sensitivity of payouts to corporate financing decisions
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2015, 7, (4), 290-300 View citations (1)
- The Dependency of Rent-to-Price Ratio on Appreciation Expectations: An Empirical Approach
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2014, 49, (2), 185-204 View citations (2)
- How big are the gains from international financial integration?
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 103, (C), 90-98 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The effect of banking market structure on the volatility of growth of manufacturing sectors in developing countries
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 37, (4), 528-546 View citations (1)
- The market structure of the banking sector and financially dependent manufacturing sectors
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 27, (C), 432-444 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.