Details about James H. Holcomb
Access statistics for papers by James H. Holcomb.
Last updated 2013-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cross Border Business Cycle Impacts on the El Paso Housing Market
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The role of monitoring in duopoly market outcomes
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 1997, 26, (1), 79-93 View citations (12)
- Cartel failure: A mistake or do they do it to each other on purpose?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 1991, 20, (3), 235-249 View citations (1)
- Tests of the betweenness property in experimental financial choice
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 1991, 15, (2), 279-295
- The relationship between risk-return preference and knowledge in experimental financial markets
Journal of Behavioral Economics, 1989, 18, (1), 19-40
- The effect of sunk costs on uncertain decisions in experimental markets
Journal of Behavioral Economics, 1987, 16, (3), 59-66 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.