Details about Anett John
Access statistics for papers by Anett John.
Last updated 2019-06-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Simple Psychological Interventions Increase Preventive Health Investment?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Just a Few Cents Each Day: Can Fixed Regular Deposits Overcome Savings Constraints?
STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2014)
- When Commitment Fails - Evidence from a Regular Saver Product in the Philippines
STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE View citations (6)
- Determinants of Urbanization
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (7)
- Rien Ne Va Plus - The 2007/2008 Credit Crunch and What Gambling Bankers Had to Do With It
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics
Also in Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics (2008)
- Can Fixed Regular Deposits Overcome Savings Constraints?
Revue économique, 2017, 68, (5), 909-924 View citations (1)