Details about Rutger Hoekstra
Access statistics for papers by Rutger Hoekstra.
Last updated 2019-08-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Environmental Responsibility and Policy in a Two Country Dynamic Input-Output Model
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
See also Journal Article in Economic Systems Research (2006)
- The role of small- and medium-sized enterprises in the Dutch economy: an analysis using an extended supply and use table
Journal of Economic Structures, 2019, 8, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Towards Robust, Authoritative Assessments of Environmental Impacts Embodied in Trade: Current State and Recommendations
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2018, 22, (3), 585-598
- The emission cost of international sourcing: using structural decomposition analysis to calculate the contribution of international sourcing to CO 2 -emission growth
Economic Systems Research, 2016, 28, (2), 151-167 View citations (23)
- A METHOD TO CREATE CARBON FOOTPRINT ESTIMATES CONSISTENT WITH NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
Economic Systems Research, 2015, 27, (4), 440-457 View citations (3)
- Constructing physical input-output tables for environmental modeling and accounting: Framework and illustrations
Ecological Economics, 2006, 59, (3), 375-393 View citations (23)
- Environmental responsibility and policy in a two-country dynamic input-output model
Economic Systems Research, 2006, 18, (1), 61-84 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- The Impact of Structural Change on Physical Flows in the Economy: Forecasting and Backcasting Using Structural Decomposition Analysis
Land Economics, 2006, 82, (4), 582-601 View citations (7)
- Comparing structural decomposition analysis and index
Energy Economics, 2003, 25, (1), 39-64 View citations (110)
- Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2002, 23, (3), 357-378 View citations (67)
- Replacing GDP by 2030
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press
Also in Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press (2019)
- Economic Growth, Material Flows and the Environment
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (10)
- Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects
A chapter in Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, 2014, pp 25-42
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.