Details about Vivian E. Hoffmann
Access statistics for papers by Vivian E. Hoffmann.
Last updated 2015-01-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Psychology, Gender, and the Intrahousehold Allocation of Free and Purchased Mosquito Nets
Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (2)
- Gauging the welfare effects of shocks in rural Tanzania
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (10)
- Do Free Goods Stick to Poor Households? Experimental Evidence on Insecticide Treated Bednets
World Development, 2009, 37, (3), 607-617 View citations (23)
- Intrahousehold Allocation of Free and Purchased Mosquito Nets
American Economic Review, 2009, 99, (2), 236-41 View citations (15)
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You: Micronutrient Content and Fungal Contamination of Foods in Developing Countries
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2009, 38, (2), 9