Details about Gergely Horvath
Access statistics for papers by Gergely Horvath.
Last updated 2022-05-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Whistleblowing and Diffusion of Responsibility: An Experimental Investigation
VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (3)
- Correlated observations, the law of small numbers and bank runs
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies
See also Journal Article in PLOS ONE (2016)
- Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation
Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie) View citations (1)
- Curbing the consumption of positional goods: Behavioral interventions versus taxation
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 179, (C), 1-21 View citations (1)
- Positional concerns and social network structure: An experiment
European Economic Review, 2020, 129, (C) View citations (1)
- The Impact of Marital Status on Job Finding: A Field Experiment in the Chinese Labor Market
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2020, 20, (4), 10
- The Impact of Social Segregation on the Labor Market Outcomes of Low‐Skilled Workers
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2020, 122, (1), 3-37
- Social status competition and the impact of income inequality in evolving social networks: An agent-based model
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2019, 79, (C), 53-69 View citations (3)
- Whistleblowing and diffusion of responsibility: An experiment
European Economic Review, 2019, 119, (C), 287-301 View citations (4)
- Social network formation and labor market inequality
Economics Letters, 2018, 166, (C), 45-49 View citations (3)
- Correlated Observations, the Law of Small Numbers and Bank Runs
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (4), 1-29 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Occupational mismatch and social networks
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 106, (C), 442-468 View citations (12)
- On-the-Job Search and Finding a Good Job Through Social Contacts
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2014, 14, (1), 33 View citations (7)
- A munkapiaci intézmények hatása a munkanélküliségi rátára
(The effect of labour-market institutions on the unemployment rate)
Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), 2006, LIII, (9), 744-768 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.