Details about Lance Howe
Access statistics for papers by Lance Howe.
Last updated 2018-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Indirect Reciprocity, Resource Sharing, and Environmental Risk: Evidence from Field Experiments in Siberia
Framed Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website
Also in Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics (2015)
- Risk and Reciprocity: Field Experiments in Siberia
Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute
- Sharing as Risk Pooling in a Social Dilemma Experiment
Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics (2012)
- Migration in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- Migration Decisions in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies
- Demographic change, economic conditions, and subsistence salmon harvests in Alaska’s Arctic-Yukon-Kuskokwim region
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Market Integration, Development, and Smallholder Forest Clearance
Land Economics, 2002, 78, (1), 1-19 View citations (16)
- THE WELFARE SENSITIVITY OF AGRI-ENVIRONMENTAL INSTRUMENTS
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2001, 26, (2), 19 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.