Details about Keiichiro Honda
Access statistics for papers by Keiichiro Honda.
Last updated 2019-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Structure Demand Estimation of the Response to Food Safety Regulations in the Japanese Poultry Market
OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University
See also Journal Article in Eurasian Business Review (2019)
- Does ISO14001 raise firms f awareness of environmental protection? |Case from Vietnam
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics
- Effects of RoHs and REACH regulations on firm-level production and export, and the role of global value chains: the cases of Malaysia and Vietnam
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO)
- The effect of EU environmental regulation on international trade: restriction of hazardous substance as a trade barrier
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) View citations (3)
- Does ISO14001 raise firms' awareness of environmental protection? The case of Vietnam
Environment and Development Economics, 2019, 24, (1), 47-66
- Structural demand estimation of the response to food safety regulations in the Japanese poultry market
Eurasian Business Review, 2019, 9, (3), 367-385
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Welfare Assessment of Entry of New Retail Formats and Deregulation for Restriction on Large Retail Scale Stores in Japan
Economic Analysis, 2017, 194, 45-64
- Tariff equivalent of Japanese sanitary and phytosanitary: Econometric estimation of protocol for U.S.-Japanese apple trade
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (2), 1226-1237 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.