Details about Porter Hoagland
Access statistics for papers by Porter Hoagland.
Last updated 2022-12-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Valuing environmental education as a cultural ecosystem service at Hudson River Park
Ecosystem Services, 2018, 31, (PC), 387-394 View citations (5)
- An approach for analyzing the spatial welfare and distributional effects of ocean wind power siting: The Rhode Island/Massachusetts area of mutual interest
Marine Policy, 2015, 58, (C), 51-59 View citations (2)
- An empirical analysis of the economic value of ocean space associated with commercial fishing
Marine Policy, 2013, 42, (C), 74-84 View citations (3)
- Deep-sea mining of seafloor massive sulfides
Marine Policy, 2010, 34, (3), 728-732 View citations (6)
- Commercial whaling, tourism, and boycotts: An economic perspective
Marine Policy, 2006, 30, (3), 261-269 View citations (4)
- Linking economic and ecological models for a marine ecosystem
Ecological Economics, 2003, 46, (3), 367-385 View citations (20)
- Land-based marine pollution in the Caribbean Incentives and prospects for an effective regional protocol
Marine Policy, 1996, 20, (2), 99-121
- Manganese nodule price trends: Dim prospects for the commercialization of deep seabed mining
Resources Policy, 1993, 19, (4), 287-298 View citations (3)
- European advanced marine electronic instrumentation: A US perspective
Marine Policy, 1991, 15, (6), 431-454
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.