Details about Tony Chieh-Tse Hou
Access statistics for papers by Tony Chieh-Tse Hou.
Last updated 2019-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Innovation, research and development, and firm profitability in Taiwan: Causality and determinants
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2019, 59, (C), 385-394
- Returns to buying upward revision and selling downward revision stocks: Evidence from Canada
Managerial Finance, 2016, 42, (11), 1110-1124
- The impacts of stock characteristics and regulatory change on mutual fund herding in Taiwan
Applied Financial Economics, 2014, 24, (3), 175-186 View citations (1)
- FDI modes and parent firms' productivity in emerging economies:Evidence from Taiwan
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2013, 22, (8), 1240-1268 View citations (2)
- Momentum strategies, information diffusion, and investor conservatism in Asian-Pacific region
Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2012, 3, (2), 136-160
- Return persistence and investment timing decisions in Taiwanese domestic equity mutual funds
Managerial Finance, 2012, 38, (9), 873-891 View citations (4)
- Tax incentives and R&D activity: Firm-level evidence from Taiwan
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (9), 1578-1588 View citations (20)
- The determinants of momentum in the United Kingdom
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2006, 46, (2), 227-240 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.