Details about Gregory Edward Howard
Access statistics for papers by Gregory Edward Howard.
Last updated 2022-07-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Evaluating the Efficiency-Participation Tradeoff in Agricultural Conservation Programs: The Effect of Reverse Auctions, Spatial Targeting, and Higher Offered Payments
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University
Also in 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (2021) View citations (1)
- Estimating Discount Rates Using Referendum-style Choice Experiments: An Analysis of Multiple Methods
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University View citations (1)
- Utilizing Subjective Beliefs in Stated Preference Models: Issues and Solutions
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Stripping Because You Want to Versus Stripping Because the Money is Good: A Latent Class Analysis of Farmer Preferences Regarding Filter Strip Programs
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Comparing the Risk Attitudes of U.S. and German Farmers
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The Value and Applicability of Bargaining in an Intergenerational Setting
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Homeowner Preference for Household-level Flood Mitigation in US: Analysis of a Discrete Choice Experiment
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2022, 54, (2), 262-285
- Estimating discount rates using referendum-style choice experiments: An analysis of multiple methodologies
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2021, 105, (C) View citations (2)
- The impact of technical efficiency, innovation, and climate policy on the economic viability of renewable electricity generation
Energy Economics, 2021, 100, (C) View citations (2)
- Additionality Violations in Agricultural Payment for Service Programs: Experimental Evidence
Land Economics, 2020, 96, (2), 244-264 View citations (1)
- Addressing Attribute Value Substitution in Discrete Choice Experiments to Avoid Unintended Consequences
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 77, (4), 813-838 View citations (5)
- Measuring Heterogeneous Price Effects for Home Acquisition Programs in At‐Risk Regions
Southern Economic Journal, 2019, 85, (4), 1108-1131 View citations (3)
- Hypothetical Bias Mitigation Techniques in Choice Experiments: Do Cheap Talk and Honesty Priming Effects Fade with Repeated Choices?
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2017, 4, (2), 543 - 573 View citations (16)
- On linking risk preferences and time preferences when estimating incentive effects
Economics Letters, 2016, 143, (C), 87-89
- Nutrient prices and concentrations in Midwestern agricultural watersheds
Ecological Economics, 2015, 112, (C), 141-149 View citations (12)
- Discounting for personal and social payments: Patience for others, impatience for ourselves
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2013, 66, (3), 583-597 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.