Details about Svend Hollensen
Access statistics for papers by Svend Hollensen.
Last updated 2019-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Drivers for Pursuing Sustainability through IoT Technology within High-End Hotels—An Exploratory Study
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (19), 1-21 View citations (1)
- OUTSOURCING NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FOSTERED BY DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION: A DECISION-MAKING MODEL
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), 2019, 23, (01), 1-45
- Entry Mode Strategies into the Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Markets
Global Business Review, 2014, 15, (3), 423-445 View citations (2)
- The Incubator Concept as an Entry Mode option for SME’s
Transnational Marketing Journal, 2014, 2, (1), 1-19
- Assessing the implications on performance when aligning customer lifetime value calculations with religious faith groups and afterlifetime values - a Socratic elenchus approach
International Journal of Business Performance Management, 2013, 14, (1), 67-94
- Strategic management of a family-owned airline: Analysing the absorptive capacity of Cimber Sterling Group A/S
Journal of Family Business Strategy, 2012, 3, (2), 70-78 View citations (6)
- Internationalisation of family businesses – evidences from joint venture formations at Danfoss
International Journal of Management Practice, 2010, 4, (3), 253-272 View citations (2)
- Marketing:A Relationship Perspective
World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.