Details about Andrew Hood
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Hood.
Last updated 2018-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Entering the labour market in a weak economy: scarring and insurance
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (2)
- Two decades of income inequality in Britain: the role of wages, household earnings and redistribution
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (32)
See also Journal Article in Economica (2017)
- A tale of three distributions: inheritances, wealth and lifetime income
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (5)
- Income changes and their determinants over the lifecycle
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- The curious incidence of rent subsidies: Evidence of heterogeneity from administrative data
Journal of Urban Economics, 2019, 114, (C)
- Two Decades of Income Inequality in Britain: The Role of Wages, Household Earnings and Redistribution
Economica, 2017, 84, (334), 157-179 View citations (25)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Lifetime Receipt of Inheritances and the Distribution of Wealth in England
Fiscal Studies, 2016, 37, 55-75 View citations (5)
- The Short‐ and Medium‐Term Impacts of the Recession on the UK Income Distribution
Fiscal Studies, 2013, 34, (2), 179-201 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.