Details about Benjamin Ho
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Ho.
Last updated 2019-12-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Toward an Understanding of the Economics of Apologies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Field Experiment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
Also in Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website (2018) View citations (5)
- What's an Apology Worth? Difference-in-Differences Analysis of State Apology Laws on Medical Malpractice Payouts
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston
- Culpability and Willingness to Pay to Reduce Negative Externalities: A Contingent Valuation and Experimental Economics Study
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- ENERGY USE AND TEMPERATURE HABITUATION: EVIDENCE FROM HIGH FREQUENCY THERMOSTAT USAGE DATA
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (2), 1196-1214 View citations (1)
- The Effects of Moral Licensing and Moral Cleansing in Contingent Valuation and Laboratory Experiments on the Demand to Reduce Externalities
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 64, (2), 317-340 View citations (4)
- Herd journalism: Investment in novelty and popularity in markets for news
Information Economics and Policy, 2015, 31, (C), 33-46 View citations (4)
- Heterogeneous Effects of Informational Nudges on Pro-social Behavior
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2015, 15, (4), 1619-1655 View citations (1)
- Optimal monitoring and offset prices in voluntary emissions markets
Resource and Energy Economics, 2015, 41, (C), 202-223 View citations (1)
- Measuring inequality: One size does not fit all
AEI Economic Perspectives, 2014
- An alternative perspective on health inequality
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (4), 3182-3196
- Apologies as Signals: With Evidence from a Trust Game
Management Science, 2012, 58, (1), 141-158 View citations (19)
- Does sorry work? The impact of apology laws on medical malpractice
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2011, 43, (2), 141-167 View citations (8)
- Focal points in coordinated divergence
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2006, 27, (5), 635-647 View citations (3)
- Trust and the law
Chapter 11 in Research Handbook on Behavioral Law and Economics, 2018, pp 294-318
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.