Details about Jeremy Horpedahl
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy Horpedahl.
Last updated 2019-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do the poor want to be regulated? Public opinion surveys on regulation in the United States, 1981–2002
Public Choice, 2019, 180, (1), 27-42 View citations (2)
- Ideology Ãœber Alles? Economics Bloggers on Uber, Lyft, and Other Transportation Network Companies
Econ Journal Watch, 2015, 12, (3), 360â€“374 View citations (3)
- Adrian Vermeule: The system of the constitution
Public Choice, 2012, 153, (3), 507-509
- Personally Prudent but Publicly Profligate: Reagan’s Generation and Budget Deficits
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2012, 40, (3), 349-350
- Political exchange and the voting franchise: universal democracy as an emergent process
Constitutional Political Economy, 2011, 22, (3), 203-220 View citations (3)
- PROTECTING CULTURAL MONUMENTS AGAINST TERRORISM: A COMMENT
Defence and Peace Economics, 2009, 20, (6), 509-512
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.