Details about Eva H.G. Hüpkes
Access statistics for papers by Eva H.G. Hüpkes.
Last updated 2018-01-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Accountability Arrangements for Financial Sector Regulators
IMF Economic Issues, International Monetary Fund View citations (4)
- The International Financial Cooperation – Recent Reforms
European Company and Financial Law Review, 2012, 9, (2), 179-193
- Rivalry in Resolution. How to reconcile local responsibilities and global interests?
European Company and Financial Law Review, 2010, 7, (2), 216-239
- Special bank resolution and shareholders' rights: balancing competing interests
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2009, 17, (3), 277-301 View citations (1)
- Towards a Global Solution for a Global Problem
Chapter 19 in The Future of Large, Internationally Active Banks, 2016, pp 295-312 View citations (9)
- THE LAST FRONTIER: PROTECTING CRITICAL FUNCTIONS ACROSS BORDERS
Chapter 15 in Macroprudential Regulatory Policies The New Road to Financial Stability?, 2011, pp 217-249
- "Too Big to Save" — Toward a Functional Approach to Resolving Crises in Global Financial Institutions
Chapter 14 in Systemic Financial Crises Resolving Large Bank Insolvencies, 2005, pp 193-215 View citations (1)