Details about Warren Hrung
Access statistics for papers by Warren Hrung.
Last updated 2012-05-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dealer financial conditions and lender-of-last resort facilities
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (13)
- Responses to the financial crisis, treasury debt, and the impact on short-term money markets
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (22)
- Repo market effects of the Term Securities Lending Facility
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (29)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2010)
- Capital constraints, counterparty risk, and deviations from covered interest rate parity
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (53)
- Reserve levels and intraday federal funds rate behavior
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (1)
- Repo Market Effects of the Term Securities Lending Facility
American Economic Review, 2010, 100, (2), 591-96 View citations (37)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The Impact of Banks’ Cumulative Reserve Position on Federal Funds Rate Behavior
International Journal of Central Banking, 2010, 6, (3), 101-118 View citations (3)
- The Term Securities Lending Facility: origin, design, and effects
Current Issues in Economics and Finance, 2009, 15, (Feb) View citations (28)
- The global financial crisis and offshore dollar markets
Current Issues in Economics and Finance, 2009, 15, (Oct) View citations (10)
- An examination of Treasury term investment interest rates
Economic Policy Review, 2007, 13, (Mar), 19-32 View citations (2)
- What Does the Taxable Income Elasticity Say About Dynamic Responses to Tax Changes?
American Economic Review, 2005, 95, (2), 426-431 View citations (16)
- After-Life Consumption and Charitable Giving
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2004, 63, (3), 731-745 View citations (13)
- Information, the Introduction of Roths, and IRA Participation
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2004, 3, (1), 1-19 View citations (1)
- Parental net wealth and personal consumption
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2004, 54, (4), 551-560 View citations (6)
- Federal Tax Benefits for Child Care: Progressivity Over Time, EGTRRA, and the Alternative Minimum Tax
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2003, 3, (1), 1-14
- Income Uncertainty and IRAs
International Tax and Public Finance, 2002, 9, (5), 591-599 View citations (3)
- Parental housing values and children's consumption
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2002, 32, (4), 521-529 View citations (3)
- Information and IRA participation: the influence of tax preparers
Journal of Public Economics, 2001, 80, (3), 467-484 View citations (1)
- The civil rights act of 1964 and black consumption/savings behavior
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2001, 28, (3), 9-22 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.