Details about Aneta Hryckiewicz
Access statistics for papers by Aneta Hryckiewicz.
Last updated 2015-05-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Banking business models and the nature of financial crises
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Originators, traders, neutrals, and traditioners – various banking business models across the globe. Does the business model matter for financial stability?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The problem with government interventions: The wrong banks, inadequate strategies, or ineffective measures?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2014)
- Transmission of Bank Liquidity Shocks in Loan and Deposit Markets: The Role of Interbank Borrowing and Market Monitoring
Working Papers, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center View citations (25)
- Why do Foreign Banks Withdraw from other Countries? A Panel Data Analysis
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (2)
- Pension reform, institutional investors’ growth and stock market development in the developing countries: does it function?
NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department View citations (5)
- The Economic Determinants and Engagement Models of Foreign Banks in Central Europe
NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department View citations (2)
- Financial systems - importance, differences and convergence
IMFS Working Paper Series, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS) View citations (11)
- Transmission of financial shocks in loan and deposit markets: Role of interbank borrowing and market monitoring
Journal of Financial Stability, 2014, 15, (C), 112-126 View citations (22)
- What do we know about the impact of government interventions in the banking sector? An assessment of various bailout programs on bank behavior
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 46, (C), 246-265 View citations (27)
- Why Do Foreign Banks Withdraw from Other Countries?
International Finance, 2011, 14, (1), 67-102 View citations (13)
- Economic determinates, financial crisis and entry modes of foreign banks into emerging markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2010, 11, (3), 205-228 View citations (16)
- States, Banks, and the Financing of the Economy: Fiscal Policy and Sovereign Risk Perspectives
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.