Details about William Hsiao
Access statistics for papers by William Hsiao.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What Should Macroeconomists Know About Health Care Policy; A Primer
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (19)
- Ill health and its potential influence on household consumptions in rural China
Health Policy, 2006, 78, (2-3), 167-177 View citations (16)
- Social capital and farmer's willingness-to-join a newly established community-based health insurance in rural China
Health Policy, 2006, 76, (2), 233-242 View citations (18)
- The impact of quality on the demand for outpatient services in Cyprus
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (12), 1167-1180 View citations (6)
- Is community financing necessary and feasible for rural China?
Health Policy, 1996, 38, (3), 155-171 View citations (10)
- Abnormal economics in the health sector
Health Policy, 1995, 32, (1-3), 125-139 View citations (27)
- Paying physicians according to their resource-costs: The development of a Resource-Based Relative Value Scale
Health Policy, 1989, 12, (3), 257-261
- The future cost of medicare and medicaid
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 1985, 4, (1), 47-49
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.