Details about Chih-Sheng Hsieh
Access statistics for papers by Chih-Sheng Hsieh.
Last updated 2020-06-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Collaboration in Bipartite Networks, with an Application to Coauthorship Networks
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- A Structural Model for the Coevolution of Networks and Behavior
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Social Interaction Methods
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (5)
- Network Formation with Local Complements and Global Substitutes: The Case of R&D Networks
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich (2017) View citations (3)
- Non-Randomly Sampled Networks: Biases and Corrections
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2018) View citations (3)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2018) View citations (5)
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (2018) View citations (4)
- Specification and Estimation of Network Formation and Network Interaction Models with the Exponential Probability Distribution
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (14)
- Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Quantitative Economics (2018)
- Smoking initiation: Peers and personality
Quantitative Economics, 2018, 9, (2), 825-863 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Estimation and model selection of higher-order spatial autoregressive model: An efficient Bayesian approach
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 63, (C), 97-120 View citations (3)
- Gender and racial peer effects with endogenous network formation
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 67, (C), 135-147 View citations (8)
- A Social Interactions Model with Endogenous Friendship Formation and Selectivity
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2016, 31, (2), 301-319 View citations (97)
- Generalized Moment Tests for Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models
Journal of Financial Econometrics, 2010, 8, (3), 345-391 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.