Details about Albert Guangzhou Hu
Access statistics for papers by Albert Guangzhou Hu.
Last updated 2011-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ideas and innovation in East Asia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Patent Citations and International Knowledge Flow: The Cases of Korea and Taiwan
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2003)
- Propensity to patent, competition and China's foreign patenting surge
Research Policy, 2010, 39, (7), 985-993 View citations (32)
- A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?
Journal of Development Economics, 2009, 90, (1), 57-68 View citations (137)
- The Regionalization of Knowledge Flows in East Asia: Evidence from Patent Citations Data
World Development, 2009, 37, (9), 1465-1477 View citations (16)
- Technology parks and regional economic growth in China
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (1), 76-87 View citations (30)
- The Sources and Sustainability of China's Economic Growth
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 2006, 37, (2), 1-60 View citations (17)
- R&D and Technology Transfer: Firm-Level Evidence from Chinese Industry
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2005, 87, (4), 780-786 View citations (87)
- Multinational Corporations, Patenting, and Knowledge Flow: The Case of Singapore
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2004, 52, (4), 781-800 View citations (6)
- Returns to research and development in Chinese industry: Evidence from state-owned enterprises in Beijing
China Economic Review, 2004, 15, (1), 86-107 View citations (36)
- Ownership, performance, and innovation in China's large- and medium-size industrial enterprise sector
China Economic Review, 2003, 14, (1), 89-113 View citations (57)
- Patent citations and international knowledge flow: the cases of Korea and Taiwan
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21, (6), 849-880 View citations (71)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- R&D organization, monitoring intensity, and innovation performance in chinese industry
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2003, 12, (2), 117-144 View citations (4)
- Ownership, Government R&D, Private R&D, and Productivity in Chinese Industry
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2001, 29, (1), 136-157 View citations (25)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in China: Wu Yanrui, editor; Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 1999, 231 pages, ISBN 1-84064-022-7
Journal of Asian Economics, 2000, 11, (4), 471-475
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.