Details about Nick Huntington-Klein
Access statistics for papers by Nick Huntington-Klein.
Last updated 2020-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Influence of Hidden Researcher Decisions in Applied Microeconomics
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2020)
- COLLEGE CHOICE AS A COLLECTIVE DECISION
Economic Inquiry, 2018, 56, (2), 1202-1219 View citations (4)
- Gender Peer Effects in a Predominantly Male Environment: Evidence from West Point
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2018, 108, 392-95 View citations (2)
- The Long Road to Equality: A Meta‐Regression Analysis of Changes in the Black Test Score Gap Over Time
Social Science Quarterly, 2018, 99, (3), 1119-1133
- Estimating local average treatment effects in aggregate data
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (11), 762-765
- Screen Twice, Cut Once: Assessing the Predictive Validity of Applicant Selection Tools
Education Finance and Policy, 2017, 12, (2), 197-223 View citations (4)
- Selection into Online Community College Courses and Their Effects on Persistence
Research in Higher Education, 2017, 58, (3), 244-269 View citations (2)
- “(Un)informed College and Major Choice”: Verification in an alternate setting
Economics of Education Review, 2016, 53, (C), 159-163 View citations (4)
- Do completed college majors respond to changes in wages?
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 49, (C), 1-14 View citations (29)
- Subjective and projected returns to education
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 117, (C), 10-25 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.