Details about Gang Hu
Access statistics for papers by Gang Hu.
Last updated 2018-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Olive: a simple method for estimating betas when factors are measured with error
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Research (2011)
- Institutional Investors and the Information Production Theory of Stock Splits
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2015, 50, (3), 413-445 View citations (5)
- The Year-End Trading Activities of Institutional Investors: Evidence from Daily Trades
Review of Financial Studies, 2014, 27, (5), 1593-1614 View citations (15)
- Underestimation of Securities Fraud Aggregate Damages Due to Inter-Fund Trades
Journal of Forensic Economics, 2013, 24, (2), 161-173 View citations (1)
- OLIVE: A SIMPLE METHOD FOR ESTIMATING BETAS WHEN FACTORS ARE MEASURED WITH ERROR
Journal of Financial Research, 2011, 34, (1), 27-60 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Costly arbitrage and idiosyncratic risk: Evidence from short sellers
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2010, 19, (4), 564-579 View citations (24)
- Is dividend smoothing universal?: New insights from a comparative study of dividend policies in Hong Kong and the U.S
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2010, 16, (4), 413-430 View citations (22)
- The Role of Institutional Investors in Initial Public Offerings
Review of Financial Studies, 2010, 23, (12), 4496-4540 View citations (34)
- Measures of implicit trading costs and buy-sell asymmetry
Journal of Financial Markets, 2009, 12, (3), 418-437 View citations (12)
- The market for shareholder voting rights around mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from institutional daily trading and voting
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2009, 15, (1), 129-145 View citations (11)
- The role of institutional investors in seasoned equity offerings
Journal of Financial Economics, 2009, 94, (3), 384-411 View citations (72)
- Screening location strategies to reduce exchange rate risk
European Journal of Operational Research, 2002, 136, (3), 573-590 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.