Details about Dezhuang Hu
Access statistics for papers by Dezhuang Hu.
Last updated 2023-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Innovation Subsidies Make Chinese Firms More Innovative? Evidence from the China Employer Employee Survey
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (15)
- Grandparental childcare and female labor market behaviors: Evidence from China
Journal of Asian Economics, 2023, 86, (C)
- Why are exporters more gender-friendly? Evidence from China
Economic Modelling, 2023, 118, (C) View citations (1)
- The innovation of family firms in China: New evidence from the China employer-employee survey
China Economic Review, 2022, 72, (C) View citations (2)
- Gender norms and marriage satisfaction: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2021, 68, (C) View citations (1)
- The urban–rural gap in the demand for food safety in China: The role of food label knowledge
Agricultural Economics, 2021, 52, (2), 175-193 View citations (6)
- Wage Differential between Rural Migrant and Urban Workers in the People's Republic of China
Asian Development Review, 2020, 37, (1), 43-60 View citations (4)
- Does government paternalistic care promote entrepreneurship in China? Evidence from the China Employer-Employee Survey
China Economic Journal, 2017, 10, (1), 61-75
- The challenge to china’s enterprises from increasing labor costs: the product quality perspective
China Economic Journal, 2017, 10, (1), 18-33
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.