Details about Kuan-Ming Huang
Access statistics for papers by Kuan-Ming Huang.
Last updated 2023-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Is Covid-19 Impacting US Household Food Spending?
2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Do Exploitations of Marcellus and Utica Shale Formations Improve Regional Economy in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia? A Synthetic Control Analysis
2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Do Natural Hazards in the Gulf Coast Still Matter for State-level Natural Gas Prices? Evidence after the Shale Gas Boom
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Global Avocado Boom
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2023, 38, (4)
- The U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Industry: An Overview of Production and Trade
Agriculture, 2022, 12, (10), 1-20
- Do natural hazards in the Gulf Coast still matter for state-level natural gas prices in the US? Evidence after the shale gas boom
Energy Economics, 2021, 98, (C) View citations (5)
- How did Covid-19 impact US household foods? an analysis six months in
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (9), 1-17 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.