Details about Ingrid Marie Schaumburg Huitfeldt
Access statistics for papers by Ingrid Marie Schaumburg Huitfeldt.
Last updated 2023-11-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Reconciling Estimates of the Long-Term Earnings Effect of Fertility
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department (2023)
- Internal Labor Markets: A Worker Flow Approach
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2021) View citations (5)
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department (2021) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Econometrics (2023)
- Selection in Surveys: Using Randomized Incentives to Detect and Account for Nonresponse Bias
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Impacts of Hospital Wait Time on Health and Labor Supply
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley View citations (2)
- Impacts of hospital wait time on patient health and labor supply
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department View citations (2)
- Regional variation in healthcare utilization and mortality
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2020)
- Spending the night?. Provider incentives, capacity constraints and patient outcomes
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department
- Internal labor markets: A worker flow approach
Journal of Econometrics, 2023, 233, (2), 661-688 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Hospital reimbursement and capacity constraints: Evidence from orthopedic surgeries
Health Policy, 2021, 125, (6), 732-738
- Rumor has it: How do patients respond to patient-generated physician ratings?
Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 76, (C) View citations (9)
- Regional variation in health care utilization and mortality
Journal of Health Economics, 2020, 71, (C) View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2018)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.