Details about Robert Hussey
Access statistics for papers by Robert Hussey.
Last updated 2011-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On-the-Job Search and Wage Rigidity in a General Equilibrium Model
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics View citations (3)
- Labor Turnover and the Dynamics of Labor Productivity
Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Evaluating Business Cycle Models with Labor Market Search
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics
- Quadrature-Based Methods for Solving Heterogeneous Agent Models with Discontinuous Distributions
Computational Economics, 2005, 26, (1), 1-17
- Solving Dynamic Economic Models with Nonconvexities Due to Fixed Costs
Computational Economics, 1997, 10, (4), 377-86 View citations (1)
- Nonparametric estimation of structural models for high-frequency currency market data
Journal of Econometrics, 1995, 66, (1-2), 251-287 View citations (59)
- Nonparametric evidence on asymmetry in business cycles using aggregate employment time series
Journal of Econometrics, 1992, 51, (1-2), 217-231 View citations (16)
- Quadrature-Based Methods for Obtaining Approximate Solutions to Nonlinear Asset Pricing Models
Econometrica, 1991, 59, (2), 371-96 View citations (413)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.