Details about Muhammad Idrees
Access statistics for papers by Muhammad Idrees.
Last updated 2015-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trends in Inequality, Welfare, and Growth in Pakistan, 1963-64 to 2004-05
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (3)
Also in Microeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research (2009) View citations (2)
- ALMOST IDEAL DEMAND SYSTEM AND UNIFORM TAXATION IN PAKISTAN: ECONOMETRIC EVIDENCES FOR CONSUMER GOODS IN PAKISTAN, 1984-2008
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2013, 13, (2), 207-216 View citations (1)
- Modeling the impact of education on the economic growth: Evidence from aggregated and disaggregated time series data of Pakistan
Economic Modelling, 2013, 31, (C), 383-388 View citations (6)
- Tourism–growth nexus in Pakistan: Evidence from ARDL bounds tests
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 185-191 View citations (17)
- Measurement and Decomposition of Consumption Inequality in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2010, 15, (2), 97-112 View citations (4)
- TESTING THE AID-GROWTH NEXUS FOR SOUTH ASIA, 1971-2005
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2010, 10, (2) View citations (1)
- Trends in Polarisation in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2008, 47, (2), 153-167 View citations (3)
- The Time Profile of the Cost Structure in Pakistan’s Manufacturing Sector
The Pakistan Development Review, 1999, 38, (4), 1101-1116 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.