Details about Zainab Iftikhar
Access statistics for papers by Zainab Iftikhar.
Last updated 2021-11-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- How Much Do Norms Matter for Quantity and Quality of Children?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Should Germany Have Built a New Wall? Macroeconomic Lessons from the 2015-18 Refugee Wave
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2020) View citations (3)
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2020) View citations (3)
PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania (2020) View citations (3)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2020) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2020)
- General equilibrium effects of immigration in Germany: search and matching approach
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2019)
- The Determinants of Food Prices: A Case Study of Pakistan
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (2)
- Should Germany have built a new wall? Macroeconomic lessons from the 2015-18 refugee wave
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2020, 113, (C), 28-55 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Brain drain, informality and inequality: A search-and-matching model for sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of International Economics, 2019, 120, (C), 109-125 View citations (1)
- General equilibrium effects of immigration in Germany: Search and matching approach
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2019, 31, 245-276 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- IMPACT OF INCOME INEQUALITY AND DEFENCE BURDEN ON ECONOMIC GROWTH
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2012, 57, (03), 1-15 View citations (2)
- The Determinants of Food Prices in Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2012, 17, (1), 101-128 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.