Details about Jennifer Imazeki
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Imazeki.
Last updated 2016-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Universal Vouchers and Racial Segregation
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Tiebout Choice and the Voucher
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Getting Students to Do Economics: An Introduction to Team-Based Learning
International Advances in Economic Research, 2015, 21, (4), 399-412 View citations (1)
- Bring-Your-Own-Device: Turning Cell Phones into Forces for Good
The Journal of Economic Education, 2014, 45, (3), 240-250 View citations (3)
- Targeting Teaching: A Primer for New Teachers of Economics
Southern Economic Journal, 2014, 80, (3), 839-854 View citations (2)
- Probation Length and Teacher Salaries: Does Waiting Pay Off?
ILR Review, 2010, 64, (1), 164-180 View citations (1)
- Universal Vouchers and Racial and Ethnic Segregation
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2010, 92, (4), 912-927 View citations (10)
- Assessing the Costs of Adequacy in California Public Schools: A Cost Function Approach
Education Finance and Policy, 2008, 3, (1), 90-108 View citations (3)
- Tiebout choice and universal school vouchers
Journal of Urban Economics, 2008, 63, (1), 253-279 View citations (16)
- Does No Child Left Behind Place a Fiscal Burden on States? Evidence from Texas
Education Finance and Policy, 2006, 1, (2), 217-246 View citations (2)
- Teacher salaries and teacher attrition
Economics of Education Review, 2005, 24, (4), 431-449 View citations (32)
- Is No Child Left Behind an Un (Or Under) Funded Federal Mandate? Evidence From Texas
National Tax Journal, 2004, 57, (3), 571-88 View citations (3)
- Making the Large-Enrollment Course Interactive and Engaging
Chapter 10 in International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, 2011
- Interactive Large Enrollment Economics Courses
Chapter 10 in Teaching Innovations in Economics, 2010 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.