Details about Paul Terhemba Iorember
Access statistics for papers by Paul Terhemba Iorember.
Last updated 2020-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric Effects of Renewable Energy Consumption, Trade Openness and Economic Growth on Environmental Quality in Nigeria and South Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- ANALYSING Inflation in Nigeria: A Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Modelling Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in African Journal of Economic Review (2018)
- Inflation and Stock Market Returns Volatility: Evidence from the Nigerian Stock Exchange 1995Q1-2016Q4: An E-GARCH Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Analyzing inflation in Nigeria: a fractionally integrated ARFIMA-GARCH modelling Approach
African Journal of Economic Review, 2018, 06, (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Increase in Government Agricultural Expenditure on Household Welfare in Nigeria
African Development Review, 2018, 30, (4), 362-371 View citations (1)