Details about Zahid Iqbal
Access statistics for papers by Zahid Iqbal.
Last updated 2015-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Three-gap analysis of structural adjustment in Pakistan
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (13)
- FURTHER EVIDENCE ON INSIDER TRADING AND THE MERITS OF SECURITIES CLASS ACTIONS
Journal of Financial Research, 2007, 30, (4), 533-545 View citations (4)
- Managerial actions and stock transactions during financial distress: Some empirical evidence
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2005, 29, (2), 154-171 View citations (1)
- Insider trading and stock market perception of bankruptcy
Journal of Economics and Business, 2002, 54, (5), 525-535
- The output efficiency of minority-owned banks in the United States
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1999, 8, (1), 105-114 View citations (7)
- Opportunities in emerging Islamic financial markets
BNL Quarterly Review, 1995, 48, (194), 255-282 View citations (2)
Also in Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, 1995, 48, (194), 255-282 (1995) View citations (2)
- The impact of merger outcome, bid order, payment method and managerial resistance on stock returns to bidders in multiple-bidder merger contests
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1995, 4, (1), 57-67 View citations (1)
- A comparison of the market model and random coefficient model using mergers as an event
Journal of Economics and Business, 1991, 43, (1), 87-93 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.