Details about Jonathan Ireland
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan Ireland.
Last updated 2015-07-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Business Sector Investment
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (5)
- Hysteresis and Unemployment: a Preliminary Investigation
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999, Society for Computational Economics View citations (9)
- The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
Also in ICMM Discussion Papers, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde View citations (112)
- Uncertainties Surrounding Natural Rate Estimates in the G7
Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow View citations (2)
- Consumption, Forward Looking Behaviour and Financial Deregulation
Working Papers Series, University of Stirling, Division of Economics View citations (10)
- Inflation Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model
Manchester School, 2000, 68, (1), 92-112 View citations (3)
- COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy
Economic Modelling, 1998, 16, (1), 1-52 View citations (7)
- Exchange Rates, Nominal Inertia and Inflation
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1998, 45, (5), 512-27 View citations (1)
- MODELLING POLICY OPTIONS
New Economy, 1995, 2, (1), 30-35
- Labour's rate crisis: Most analysts agree that if Labour wins power there will be a currency ‘crisis’. So what can be done?
New Economy, 1994, 1, (4), 218-225
- Buffer Stock Money and the Company Sector
Oxford Economic Papers, 1992, 44, (2), 209-31 View citations (9)
- Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1990, 12, (2), 349-376 View citations (1)
Also in Proceedings, 1990, 349-385 (1990) View citations (2)
- Reply to Rasche's comments on "Buffer stock, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector"
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1990, 12, (2), 383-385
- Buffer Stock Models of the Monetary Sector
National Institute Economic Review, 1987, 121, (1), 67-71 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.