Details about Abu Hayat Md. Saiful Islam
Access statistics for papers by Abu Hayat Md. Saiful Islam.
Last updated 2020-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dairy contract farming in Bangladesh: Implications for welfare and food safety
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Impact of Integrated Aquaculture-agriculture Value Chain Participation on Welfare of Marginalized Indigenous Households in Bangladesh: A Panel Data Analysis
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Can Integrated Rice-Fish System Increase Welfare of the Marginalized Extreme Poor in Bangladesh? A DID Matching Approach
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- An intra-household analysis of farmers’ perceptions of and adaptation to climate change impacts: empirical evidence from drought prone zones of Bangladesh
Climatic Change, 2019, 156, (4), 545-565 View citations (1)
- Farm diversification and food and nutrition security in Bangladesh: empirical evidence from nationally representative household panel data
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2018, 10, (3), 701-720 View citations (4)