Details about Ahmad Ismail
Access statistics for papers by Ahmad Ismail.
Last updated 2021-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How do firms value debt capacity? Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2019, 98, (C), 95-107 View citations (2)
- Smart investments by smart money: Evidence from acquirers' projected synergies
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2019, 56, (C), 343-363 View citations (2)
- Debt covenants and corporate acquisitions
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2018, 53, (C), 174-201 View citations (4)
- Corporate governance practices, ownership structure, and corporate performance in the GCC countries
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 46, (C), 98-115 View citations (30)
- What premiums do target shareholders expect? Explaining negative returns upon offer announcements
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 30, (C), 245-256 View citations (5)
- Acquirer's return and the choice of acquisition targets: does acquisition experience matter?
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (26), 3770-3777 View citations (2)
- Do accounting standards matter to financial analysts? An empirical analysis of the effect of cross-listing from different accounting standards regimes on analyst following and forecast error
The International Journal of Accounting, 2012, 47, (2), 168-197 View citations (8)
- Does the Management's Forecast of Merger Synergies Explain the Premium Paid, the Method of Payment, and Merger Motives?
Financial Management, 2011, 40, (4), 879-910 View citations (6)
- Are good financial advisors really good? The performance of investment banks in the M&A market
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2010, 35, (4), 411-429 View citations (12)
- Corporate governance and long run performance of seasoned equity issuers
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2010, 20, (4-5), 159-177 View citations (1)
- Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2010, 50, (4), 471-484 View citations (7)
- Premium, merger fees and the choice of investment banks: A simultaneous analysis
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2009, 49, (2), 159-177 View citations (4)
- Which acquirers gain more, single or multiple? Recent evidence from the USA market
Global Finance Journal, 2008, 19, (1), 72-84 View citations (21)
- Operating performance of European bank mergers
The Service Industries Journal, 2007, 29, (3), 345-366 View citations (4)
- The Determinants of Target Returns in European Bank Mergers
The Service Industries Journal, 2007, 27, (5), 617-634 View citations (1)
- Further analysis of mergers and shareholder wealth effects in European banking
Applied Financial Economics, 2005, 15, (1), 13-30 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.