Details about Maksim Isakin
Access statistics for papers by Maksim Isakin.
Last updated 2016-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bayesian Persuasion in Credit Ratings, the Credit Cycle, and the Riskiness of Structured Debt
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary
- User Costs, the Financial Firm, and Monetary and Regulatory Policy
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary View citations (1)
- Stochastic Volatility Demand Systems
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary View citations (3)
- Research of higher engineering education quality on the base of students Interviewing data by nonlinear principal components analysis (NLPCA)
Applied Econometrics, 2011, 21, (1), 70-96
- Integral Indicators of the Quality of Life of the Region Population as a Criterion of Efficiency of Socio-Economic Policy Conducted by the Region’s Administration
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 1, (1), 25-31 View citations (4)
- Modification of the K-means Method with an Unknown Number of Classes
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 4, (4), 62-73
- Integral indicators of the quality of life of regional population
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", 2005, 1
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.