Details about Maksim Isakin
Access statistics for papers by Maksim Isakin.
Last updated 2019-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- User Costs, the Financial Firm, and Monetary and Regulatory Policy
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary (2015) View citations (1)
- Banking technology in a Markov switching economy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 59, (C), 154-168
- Inflation Volatility with Regime Switching
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2019, 81, (6), 1362-1375
- Stochastic volatility demand systems
Econometric Reviews, 2017, 36, (10), 1111-1122 View citations (6)
- Research of higher engineering education quality on the base of students Interviewing data by nonlinear principal components analysis (NLPCA)
Applied Econometrics, 2011, 21, (1), 70-96
- Integral Indicators of the Quality of Life of the Region Population as a Criterion of Efficiency of Socio-Economic Policy Conducted by the Region’s Administration
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 1, (1), 25-31 View citations (4)
- Modification of the K-means Method with an Unknown Number of Classes
Applied Econometrics, 2006, 4, (4), 62-73
- Integral indicators of the quality of life of regional population
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", 2005, 1
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.