Details about Iyanatul Islam
|Postal address:||Department of International Business and Asian Studies, Griffith Business School, Griffith University, Kessels Road, Nathan, Qld 4111, Australia|
Access statistics for papers by Iyanatul Islam.
Last updated 2014-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Great Recession of 2008-2009: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (75)
- A Critique of the Orthodox Approach to Indonesia's Growth and Employment Problems and Post Keynesian Alternatives
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2011, 70, (1), 269-299
- Attaining the Millennium Development Goals: the role of macroeconomic policies
International Journal of Social Economics, 2011, 38, (12), 930-952
- Circumventing macroeconomic conservatism: A policy framework for growth, employment and poverty reduction
International Labour Review, 2005, 144, (1), 55-84 View citations (2)
- Neo-liberalism and East Asia: Resisting the Washington Consensus
Journal of Development Studies, 2005, 41, (2), 197-219 View citations (5)
- Poverty, Vulnerability and Social Protection in a Period of Crisis: The Case of Indonesia
World Development, 2002, 30, (7), 1211-1231 View citations (15)
- LABOUR MARKET ADJUSTMENT TO INDONESIA'S ECONOMIC CRISIS: A COMMENT
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2001, 37, (1), 113-115
- Regional disparities in Indonesia: A social indicators approach
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 1990, 22, (1), 69-81
- Export-Led Development, Labour-Market Conditions and the Distribution of Income: The Case of Singapore
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 1986, 10, (2), 113-27 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.