Details about Paul Isely
Access statistics for papers by Paul Isely.
Last updated 2019-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Mouse that Roars Gets the Cheese: LDC Debt Forgiveness and Political Instability
Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics
- The Wind Energy Industry: R&D Funding and International Technological Diffusion
International Advances in Economic Research, 2013, 19, (1), 77-78
- The effect of offshoring on knowledge flows in the US automobile industry
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2010, 19, (6), 553-568
- PRICE AND SUBSTITUTION IN RESIDENTIAL SOLID WASTE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2007, 25, (3), 433-443 View citations (6)
- Innovation and the Business Cycle: A Comparison of the U.S. Semiconductor and Automobile Industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2006, 12, (2), 277-286 View citations (2)
- Do Higher Grades Lead to Favorable Student Evaluations?
The Journal of Economic Education, 2005, 36, (1), 29-42 View citations (39)
- Patenting and Business Cycles: Computers vs. Auto Industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2005, 11, (1), 123-123
- Innovation and corporate restructuring in the semiconductor and automotive industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2004, 10, (2), 161-161
- Primary market and aftermarket competition in the bicycle component industry
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (18), 2097-2102 View citations (1)
- Global Influences on U.S. Auto Innovation
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2002, 11, (1), 25-34 View citations (3)
- Information flows and innovation rates in the U.S. auto industry
International Advances in Economic Research, 2000, 6, (2), 365-366
- The Relationship between Aid and Debt in Developing Countries
The American Economist, 2000, 44, (2), 78-91 View citations (1)
- New product creation in an international setting
International Advances in Economic Research, 1999, 5, (2), 271-271
- Local measured service revisited: A Southern Wisconsin test case
Atlantic Economic Journal, 1998, 26, (2), 206-213
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.