Details about Olga Ivanova
Access statistics for papers by Olga Ivanova.
Last updated 2019-04-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- European NUTS 2 regions: construction of interregional trade-linked Supply and Use tables with consistent transport flows
JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (23)
- Modelling inter-regional trade flows: data and methodological issues in Rhomolo
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (5)
Also in EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels (2009) View citations (13)
- RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (6)
- The TIGER Model: Application of detailed passenger and freight transport in a regional CGE setting
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
- An influence of road pricing upon the performance of bus transit services in Oslo
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Regional policy and the role of interregional trade data: policy simulations with a model for Norway
Regional Studies, Regional Science, 2018, 5, (1), 312-331 View citations (2)
- Simulating the Joint Distribution of Individuals, Households and Dwellings in Small Areas
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2018, 11, (2), 169-190
- Using a hybrid hard-linked model to analyze reduced climate gas emissions from transport
Energy, 2018, 156, (C), 196-212 View citations (12)
- Integrated Modeling Of The European Trade And Transport Network
Articles, 2015, 42, (1)
- Global Sustainability Accounting—Developing EXIOBASE for Multi-Regional Footprint Analysis
Sustainability, 2014, 7, (1), 1-26 View citations (49)
- R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth
Panoeconomicus, 2011, 58, (1), 67-89 View citations (5)
- A note on the consistent aggregation of nested logit demand functions
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2005, 39, (10), 890-895 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.