Details about Olena Ivus
Access statistics for papers by Olena Ivus.
Last updated 2015-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Intellectual Property Protection and the Industrial Composition of Multinational Activity
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Does stronger patent protection increase export variety? Evidence from US product-level data
Journal of International Business Studies, 2015, 46, (6), 724-731 View citations (17)
- Should Smaller Countries Be More Protectionist? The Diversification Motive for Tariffs
Review of International Economics, 2014, 22, (4), 845-862 View citations (7)
- Trade-related intellectual property rights: industry variation and technology diffusion
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2011, 44, (1), 201-226 View citations (18)
- Do stronger patent rights raise high-tech exports to the developing world?
Journal of International Economics, 2010, 81, (1), 38-47 View citations (77)
- Patent Reforms and Exporter Behaviour: Firm-Level Evidence from Developing Countries
A chapter in Globalization and Welfare Impacts of International Trade, 2018 View citations (2)
- Migration, technology diffusion and institutional development at the origin
Chapter 10 in International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, 2014, pp 267-287 View citations (2)
- Modeling Approaches to the Analysis of Trade Policy: Computable General Equilibrium and Gravity Models
Chapter 5 in Handbook on International Trade Policy, 2007 View citations (1)
- Trade-related Intellectual Property Rights, Trade Flows and National Welfare
Chapter 15 in Handbook on International Trade Policy, 2007
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.