Details about Małgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska
Access statistics for papers by Małgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska.
Last updated 2018-05-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Foreign-Owned Banks in CESEE Countries
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (3), 1-25 View citations (2)
- Role of Foreign Capital in Stability of Banking Sectors in CESEE Countries
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2017, 67, (6), 492-511
- Bank restructuring in the EU: Which way to go?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2016, 38, (3), 572-586 View citations (2)
- Credit growth in Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern Europe: The case of foreign bank subsidiaries
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 43, (C), 146-158 View citations (3)
- Determinants of Banks’ Performance: the Case of ROE Of G-SIBs in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe
Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, 2016, 24, (1), 46-63 View citations (1)
- Determinants of the credit growth in CESEE countries
Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, 2016, (41), 161-174
- The systemic importance of banks – name and shame seems to work
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 18, (C), 297-301 View citations (2)
- EU guarantee schemes: Status quo and policy implications
Journal of Banking Regulation, 2015, 16, (3), 201-219 View citations (4)
- Financial Literacy: Where Do We Stand?
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, 2015, (1), 3-12 View citations (1)
- The Future of Banking in CESEE after the Financial Crisis
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.