Details about Kris Iyer
Access statistics for papers by Kris Iyer.
Last updated 2020-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of emissions pricing on New Zealand manufacturing: A short-run analysis
Occasional Papers, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand View citations (3)
- Measuring and Decomposing the Productivity Growth of Beef and Sheep Farms in New Zealand using the Malmquist Productivity Index (2001-06)(Power Point)
2007 Seminar, August 24, 2007, Wellington, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Measuring Efficiency externalities from Trade and Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment
CEPA Working Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (2)
- Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment
CEPA Working Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (4)
Also in Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society (2004) View citations (4)
- Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in New Zealand
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2015, 49, (3), 249-275 View citations (12)
- Technology Gap, Catching-up and Outward Orientation: Analysis of 63 countries
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2011, 11, (2) View citations (5)
- Are Non-Exporters Locked out of Foreign Markets because of Low Productivity?: Evidence from New Zealand Agriculture and Forestry
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (2), 1694-1709
- Emission intensity in New Zealand manufacturing and the short-run impacts of emissions pricing
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (12), 7756-7763 View citations (2)
- The Determinants of Firm-Level Export Intensity in New Zealand Agriculture and Forestry
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2010, 40, (1), 90-101 View citations (19)
- The surprising vulnerability of New Zealand manufacturing to CO2 emissions pricing: the lessons of an international comparison
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2010, 40, (3), 313-325 View citations (1)
- How trade and foreign investment affect the growth of a small but not so open economy: Australia?
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (12), 1525-1532 View citations (4)
- Efficiency externalities of trade and alternative forms of foreign investment in OECD countries
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2008, 23, (6), 749-766 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.