Details about Mark Allen Jamison
Access statistics for papers by Mark Allen Jamison.
Last updated 2011-08-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Subsidies and distorted markets: Do telecom subsidies affect competition?
Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University View citations (3)
- Leadership and the independent regulator
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Effects of Industry Concentration on Quality Choices for Network Connectivity
Working Papers, NET Institute
- Importance of New Varieties in Kansas Wheat Production
Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station
- Reset for Regulation and Utilities: Leadership for a Time of Constant Change
The Electricity Journal, 2011, 24, (4), 86-93 View citations (2)
- Business Separation in Telecommunications: Lessons from the U.S. Experience
Review of Network Economics, 2010, 9, (1), 1-27 View citations (1)
- Effects of using specific versus general data in social program research
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (13), 1627-1639
- A Consideration of Telecommunications Market Structure in the Presence of Municipal Provision: The Case of US Cities
Review of Industrial Organization, 2009, 34, (2), 135-152 View citations (1)
- Bureaucrats as entrepreneurs: Do municipal telecommunications providers hinder private entrepreneurs
Information Economics and Policy, 2008, 20, (1), 89-102 View citations (10)
- Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data
Information Economics and Policy, 2008, 20, (2), 135-149 View citations (5)
- Getting on the Balcony: Leadership Challenges in Regulation
The Electricity Journal, 2005, 18, (10), 43-52
- Measuring and Mitigating Regulatory Risk in Private Infrastructure Investment
The Electricity Journal, 2005, 18, (6), 36-45 View citations (2)
- Rivalry Through Alliances:: Competitive Strategy in the Global Telecoms Market - A Reply to Curwen
European Management Journal, 2002, 20, (1), 95-97
- Rivalry through alliances:: Competitive Strategy in the Global Telecommunications Market
European Management Journal, 2001, 19, (3), 317-331 View citations (5)
- Emerging Patterns in Global Telecommunications Alliances and Mergers
Industrial and Corporate Change, 1998, 7, (4), 695-713
- General conditions for subsidy-free prices
Journal of Economics and Business, 1996, 48, (4), 371-385 View citations (1)
- Broadband and contributions to economic growth: Lessons from the US experience
Telecommunications Policy, 33, (10-11), 575-581 View citations (37)
- Whose call is it? Targeting universal service programs to low-income households' telecommunications preferences
Telecommunications Policy, 33, (3-4), 129-145 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.