Details about Keith Jakee
Access statistics for papers by Keith Jakee.
Last updated 2020-04-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The 1992-93 Swedish Crisis Debate: How Economic Consensus Overturns Tradition
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does corruption grease or sand the wheels of development? New results based on disaggregated data
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2020, 75, (C), 19-30
- THE NORMATIVE BIAS IN ENTREPRENEURIAL THEORY
Division of Labor & Transaction Costs (DLTC), 2011, 03, (02), 81-105
- Asymmetries in scheduling slots and game-day revenues: An example from the Australian Football League
Sport Management Review, 2010, 13, (1), 50-64 View citations (2)
- Is compulsory voting more democratic?
Public Choice, 2006, 129, (1), 61-75 View citations (7)
- External habit formation and dependency in the welfare state
European Journal of Political Economy, 2005, 21, (1), 83-98 View citations (3)
- Australian beer wars and pub demand: how vertical restraints improved the drinking experience
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (14), 1613-1622
- Praxeology, Entrepreneurship and the Market Process: A Review of Kirzner's Contribution
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2003, 25, (4), 461-486 View citations (5)
- The Welfare State as a Fiscal Commons: Problems of Incentives Versus Problems of Cognition
Public Finance Review, 2002, 30, (6), 481-508 View citations (4)
- Destructive Competition or Competition Destroyed? Regulatory Theory and the History of Irish Road Transportation Legislation
European Journal of Law and Economics, 1998, 5, (1), 13-50 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.