Details about Arjun Jayadev
Access statistics for papers by Arjun Jayadev.
Last updated 2011-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Global Governance and Human Development: Promoting Democratic Accountability and Institutional Experimentation
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) View citations (3)
- The Declining Labor Share of Income
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) View citations (31)
- The Correlates of Rentier Returns in OECD Countries
Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst View citations (7)
- Guard Labor: An Essay in Honor of Pranab Bardhan
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst (2004) View citations (1)
- Estimating Guard Labor
Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department View citations (2)
- The Class Content of Preferences Towards Anti-Inflation and Anti Unemployment Policies
Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department
See also Journal Article in International Review of Applied Economics (2008)
- When Is Austerity Right?: In Boom, Not Bust
Challenge, 2010, 53, (6), 37-53 View citations (4)
- Review of "Globalization and Egalitarian Redistribution".Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Michael Wallerstein, Editors, Princeton University Press (2006)
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2009, 18, (3), 533-534
- The class content of preferences towards anti-inflation and anti-unemployment policies
International Review of Applied Economics, 2008, 22, (2), 161-172 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper
- Capital account openness and the labour share of income
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2007, 31, (3), 423-443 View citations (123)
- Garrison America
The Economists' Voice, 2007, 4, (2), 1-7 View citations (2)
- Differing preferences between anti-inflation and anti-unemployment policy among the rich and the poor
Economics Letters, 2006, 91, (1), 67-71 View citations (22)
- Guard labor
Journal of Development Economics, 2006, 79, (2), 328-348 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.