Details about Wouter Jacobs
Access statistics for papers by Wouter Jacobs.
Last updated 2013-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (10)
- A theory on the co-evolution of seaports with application to container terminal development in the Rhine-Scheldt Delta
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography
- Why are maritime ports (still) urban, and why should policy-makers care?
Maritime Policy & Management, 2012, 39, (2), 189-206 View citations (22)
- An evolutionary perspective on regional port systems: the role of windows of opportunity in shaping seaport competition
Environment and Planning A, 2011, 43, (7), 1674-1692 View citations (8)
- Multinational Knowledge Strategies, Policy and the Upgrading Process of Regions: Revisiting the Automotive Industry in Ostrava and Shanghai
European Planning Studies, 2011, 20, (10), 1627-1646
- The Location and Global Network Structure of Maritime Advanced Producer Services
Urban Studies, 2011, 48, (13), 2749-2769 View citations (26)
- Shifting Proximities: The Maritime Ports Sector in an Era of Global Supply Chains
Regional Studies, 2010, 44, (9), 1103-1115 View citations (21)
- A theory of institutional change: illustrated by Dutch city-provinces and Dutch land policy
Environment and Planning A, 2007, 39, (4), 891-908 View citations (8)
- PORT COMPETITION BETWEEN LOS ANGELES and LONG BEACH: AN INSTITUTIONAL ANALYSIS
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 2007, 98, (3), 360-372 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.